We are all travellers on a long, amazing journey through a universe that is never still. It is a journey filled with danger and opportunity. Each one of us has the freewill to choose our direction and each of us is responsible for all of our actions.Read More
Energy exists all around you. Everything is alive in your universe and emits energy, which you can learn to sense. Every place on earth has a different energy.Read More
Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it – Lady Gaga
You were born with the ability to achieve whatever you can imagine.Read More
We’re here to understand the inner game of life and understanding how our subconscious mind works is the key.
It’s having clarity and awareness about why we attract certain situations into our lives.Read More
We’re really here to understand the inner game of life. Your thoughts, beliefs and emotions shape your world. So supercharge your life by understanding the power of quantum physics.
I think quantum physics is the coolest science of all as it can enhance every aspect of your life.Read More
If you’re going through a divine storm right now – see it as a gift.
We’ve all had a divine storm in our lives.
Moments when you feel that life/The Universe is against us.
Nothing is going well.
I call it a wake-up call.Read More
Manifestation is supposed to be effortless but we often get in the way of our own innate power to create. If we can train our minds to expect miracles then our experiences will radically change for the better. We just have to bust that resistance!Read More
Perfectionism is a fear of not feeling good enough, which leads to procrastination - how to counterbalance this?
You were born to create change for a reason in your life and for others too.
You may have been told, 'The world does not revolve around you.’
Well, it does. It revolves around your beliefs, your mindset. Contrary to what we were brought up to believe!
'Everything in Life is Vibration' - Albert Einstein
Once I understood that the universe is immaterial - it is mental and spiritual and the entire material world is nothing but vibration - I understood the importance of keeping my own vibrational levels high. When you have the right vibration you supercharge your ability to manifest.
There is no solidity in the universe. All life vibrates. Everything in nature vibrates at different frequencies. All colours and sounds vibrate to a frequency. Mind, Body and Spirit are all vibrating to the Universal energy field. So you can raise your vibration and frequency to create what you want - from good health to abundance in all things. Socrates knew this way back when - he believed that the universe was made up of pure energy which was there before earth and man came along.
The entire material world is nothing but vibration - the eternal dance of the countless vibrations within every atom in your body. We are made up of atoms and atoms emit waves of electrical energy that vibrate at our own frequency.
Everything is made up of atoms. Everything that manifests in your life is there because it matches the vibration from your thoughts. It's been scientifically proven that our bodies are more influenced by our vibrational energy and thoughts than by DNA.
So examine your beliefs - you can send a faulty vibration out to the universe through faulty subconscious thinking. Challenge your thinking by getting to know yourself better. By choosing to think new thoughts you can change your reality. In the quantum worldview the observer is calling the shots - so make sure you are consciously creating what you want. Learn to harness the energetic power of your subconscious. Your life is reflected back to you by your vibrational thinking. The subconscious merely reflects your beliefs. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.
Modern culture teaches us that life is difficult and stressful, but the ultimate demonstration of quantum law is that we can create a positive future that we have lived in our mind because vibrational thoughts matter and they become matter. So clear your resistance. Ask the Universe to help you - and listen to what comes into your mind - usually best just before you fall asleep.
Speak the language the Universe speaks - energetic vibration. The energy of your thoughts creates your reality. So become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you say, think or feel becomes your reality. So if you have a negative thought just tell it to go away. It's that easy. The lower your vibration, the more likely you are to attract circumstances to you that mirror this and the higher your vibration the more good you attract and doors just open to all the positive stuff!
If you work too hard you make yourself stressed and unhappy which attracts the wrong vibration and understanding of the universe. Become the person who attracts what they want and connect to that energy field. Say/show the universe what you want.
Like energy attracts like energy - that's physics. Struggling for abundance does not work. How to raise your vibration? Recognise the energetic power of you and what it offers the world. It's all about vibrational alignment, frequency and harmony. The vibration of your thoughts create your life so I list below some ideas that have helped me supercharge my energy to it's highest vibration - you then get a deeper, better connection with the universe:
1) Exercise - move your body - the human body is made to move. Walk, run, skip, jump, play sport, whatever makes you happy - this will uplift your body's vibrational frequency and you'll sleep better too - a vital part of making life grand. People who exercise regularly are fitter and leaner and always have that look of a winner - a spiritual warrior. Also learn about body language and consciously change yours - your thoughts will then reflect this - this will help in life and business.
2) Sing and dance - even if it's just around the kitchen. Whatever makes you happy. Listening to great music and dancing is so uplifting.
3) See people you love frequently - tell them so and give them a good hug. It all helps to spread the good vibrational love. Being kind and generous to other people puts you in a high vibration.
4) Do things you love that raise your vibration - go to the theatre, cinema, opera, ballet, exhibitions and interesting talks about things that interest you. Travel - short or long haul - it doesn't matter as long as you are enjoying yourself! Go to interesting places - learn about another culture - open your horizons to bigger picture thinking, even if it's only to a local exhibition. Imagine you could travel to the future. What would you be doing?
5) Wear clothes and colours that uplift you and make you feel good. My red lipstick always makes me feel good - in fact I'm rarely without it! If you look good - you feel good and that increases your vibrational attraction.
6) Make your house wonderful to come home to - flowers, warmth, fresh, clean, uplifting decor and colours. Walls have ears and respond to the vibrational energy of the owner of a home. This is so true and has applied to every home I have ever bought - you feel a good vibration immediately you walk in the front door. The reverse is true too - always worth remembering when trying to sell your house!
7) Having gratitude raises your vibrational frequency because it makes you aware of all the things you love and how abundant you really are. Remember to keep writing that list and adding to it.
8) All foods have a vibrational energy so eat wonderful healthy primal foods that nourish every cell in your body. Cut out the processed foods if you can - they've proven not to be good for you and they are made to be addictive and have a low vibrational energy.
9) Drink water. It is an energetic life force that cleanses and hydrates your body. We are made up of about 70% water - so we need plenty of it to flush out toxins and keep our vibrational energy levels up.
10) Have frequent quiet time - meditate if you can or even if it's just 30 mins with a good book and a cup of tea by the fire - it will keep you aware of the importance of solitude and quietening the mind. Or even a nap if you prefer - sleep is a form of meditation - whatever works for you and makes you happy!
Remember the Universal Life Energy describes your total well-being - may the force be with you!
'I think in metaphysical terms, I would call that increasing the speed of the vibration of life' - Neale Donald Walsch
'Love is the answer and you know that for sure. Love is a flower and you've got to let it grow.' - John Lennon
As this is my final blog of the year and the festive season is upon us - I began to reflect on the @800 likes I had on my last blog for Huffington Post about how 'your thoughts create your life' and that everything in the quantum universe is connected including us. This message has obviously struck a chord with many readers. So I began to realise if we could all unite and consciously create the world we want by bringing love to others through words and service, we can amplify that light inside us all to truly shine as we are all connected to that universal energy called love. We can then bring change for the better. I am not religious but we are all spiritual and I do believe that Christmas has a great way of bringing people you love together the world over and isn't that just the best way to end the year? Christmas to me is more about what's in your heart. Life is a gift and what better way to remind yourself to celebrate, rejoice and be happy than at Christmas?!
I'm an Aquarian and the new Aquarian Age is nearly upon us and I believe that we are coming into a new era of change in our values, community, unity and integrity; where people are already beginning to question old out moded beliefs and ways of thinking and are looking for deeper meaning in their lives (please read my blog Jan. 30th 2013 - 'Meaning' is the new money'). As Melinda Gates said 'Make time for quiet self-reflection. There are distractions everywhere and you need to connect with nature and quiet truths to live a meaningful, balanced life.' There are messages everywhere and synchronicities - you just have to be open and aware of them and you can only access them by creating space for a new way of thinking. What you focus on expands - so train your thoughts - it takes time and practice but it's well worth it!
So my wish for you this Christmas is that you can begin to train your mind consciously focusing on what you want. Let me know how you get on - I'd be fascinated to hear. If we all do this together we can make the world a better place for us all to live. We need to bring back values. Where war is not the answer. We need to build and take care of our communities by investing in the infrastructure for people to thrive. We don't want children going to bed hungry. Taking care of each other; taking care of the enviroment and our communities with the right mindset. Our minds are so powerful but we're not taught how to think - if we can do this on a global level we can make the world a better place!
Wishing you a great Christmas full of joy and love and I leave you with a few inspiring quotes that have helped me - I hope you find them helpful too.
'All is mind' - Buddha
'The great quantum discovery is that Mind, not Matter, is the key prayer. When you master your mind, you master your life.' - Dianne Collins
'Relationships are mirrors. Conflict is a good thing. We attract what we need to heal.' - Louise Hay
'This mind is the matrix of all matter' - Max Planck
'Few are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields painfully to change.' - Robert F. Kennedy
'What happens when a man stands up and says enough is enough?' - Martin Luther King Jr.
'War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate' - Marvyn Gaye
'All we are saying is give Peace a chance' - John Lennon
'The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion.' - Paul Coelho
'Our thoughts create our reality and yet our thinking remains entrenched in a bygone era' - Dianne Collins
Here's to consciously creating change for the better and a great 2015!