'Everything in Life is Vibration' - Albert Einstein
Once I understood that the universe is immaterial - it is mental and spiritual and the entire material world is nothing but vibration - I understood the importance of keeping my own vibrational levels high. When you have the right vibration you supercharge your ability to manifest.
There is no solidity in the universe. All life vibrates. Everything in nature vibrates at different frequencies. All colours and sounds vibrate to a frequency. Mind, Body and Spirit are all vibrating to the Universal energy field. So you can raise your vibration and frequency to create what you want - from good health to abundance in all things. Socrates knew this way back when - he believed that the universe was made up of pure energy which was there before earth and man came along.
The entire material world is nothing but vibration - the eternal dance of the countless vibrations within every atom in your body. We are made up of atoms and atoms emit waves of electrical energy that vibrate at our own frequency.
Everything is made up of atoms. Everything that manifests in your life is there because it matches the vibration from your thoughts. It's been scientifically proven that our bodies are more influenced by our vibrational energy and thoughts than by DNA.
So examine your beliefs - you can send a faulty vibration out to the universe through faulty subconscious thinking. Challenge your thinking by getting to know yourself better. By choosing to think new thoughts you can change your reality. In the quantum worldview the observer is calling the shots - so make sure you are consciously creating what you want. Learn to harness the energetic power of your subconscious. Your life is reflected back to you by your vibrational thinking. The subconscious merely reflects your beliefs. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.
Modern culture teaches us that life is difficult and stressful, but the ultimate demonstration of quantum law is that we can create a positive future that we have lived in our mind because vibrational thoughts matter and they become matter. So clear your resistance. Ask the Universe to help you - and listen to what comes into your mind - usually best just before you fall asleep.
Speak the language the Universe speaks - energetic vibration. The energy of your thoughts creates your reality. So become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you say, think or feel becomes your reality. So if you have a negative thought just tell it to go away. It's that easy. The lower your vibration, the more likely you are to attract circumstances to you that mirror this and the higher your vibration the more good you attract and doors just open to all the positive stuff!
If you work too hard you make yourself stressed and unhappy which attracts the wrong vibration and understanding of the universe. Become the person who attracts what they want and connect to that energy field. Say/show the universe what you want.
Like energy attracts like energy - that's physics. Struggling for abundance does not work. How to raise your vibration? Recognise the energetic power of you and what it offers the world. It's all about vibrational alignment, frequency and harmony. The vibration of your thoughts create your life so I list below some ideas that have helped me supercharge my energy to it's highest vibration - you then get a deeper, better connection with the universe:
1) Exercise - move your body - the human body is made to move. Walk, run, skip, jump, play sport, whatever makes you happy - this will uplift your body's vibrational frequency and you'll sleep better too - a vital part of making life grand. People who exercise regularly are fitter and leaner and always have that look of a winner - a spiritual warrior. Also learn about body language and consciously change yours - your thoughts will then reflect this - this will help in life and business.
2) Sing and dance - even if it's just around the kitchen. Whatever makes you happy. Listening to great music and dancing is so uplifting.
3) See people you love frequently - tell them so and give them a good hug. It all helps to spread the good vibrational love. Being kind and generous to other people puts you in a high vibration.
4) Do things you love that raise your vibration - go to the theatre, cinema, opera, ballet, exhibitions and interesting talks about things that interest you. Travel - short or long haul - it doesn't matter as long as you are enjoying yourself! Go to interesting places - learn about another culture - open your horizons to bigger picture thinking, even if it's only to a local exhibition. Imagine you could travel to the future. What would you be doing?
5) Wear clothes and colours that uplift you and make you feel good. My red lipstick always makes me feel good - in fact I'm rarely without it! If you look good - you feel good and that increases your vibrational attraction.
6) Make your house wonderful to come home to - flowers, warmth, fresh, clean, uplifting decor and colours. Walls have ears and respond to the vibrational energy of the owner of a home. This is so true and has applied to every home I have ever bought - you feel a good vibration immediately you walk in the front door. The reverse is true too - always worth remembering when trying to sell your house!
7) Having gratitude raises your vibrational frequency because it makes you aware of all the things you love and how abundant you really are. Remember to keep writing that list and adding to it.
8) All foods have a vibrational energy so eat wonderful healthy primal foods that nourish every cell in your body. Cut out the processed foods if you can - they've proven not to be good for you and they are made to be addictive and have a low vibrational energy.
9) Drink water. It is an energetic life force that cleanses and hydrates your body. We are made up of about 70% water - so we need plenty of it to flush out toxins and keep our vibrational energy levels up.
10) Have frequent quiet time - meditate if you can or even if it's just 30 mins with a good book and a cup of tea by the fire - it will keep you aware of the importance of solitude and quietening the mind. Or even a nap if you prefer - sleep is a form of meditation - whatever works for you and makes you happy!
Remember the Universal Life Energy describes your total well-being - may the force be with you!
'I think in metaphysical terms, I would call that increasing the speed of the vibration of life' - Neale Donald Walsch