THE MAGIC ALCHEMY OF A POSITIVE MORNING RITUAL
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” - Aristotle
Having a fantastically inspiring early morning ritual really helps you set the day.
And once inspired take action – it’s your intuition talking to you – so go for it!
Start the day empowered! How you start your day largely determines the quality of your day, your work and ultimately your life - so why wouldn’t you start your day like this? Changing your world one morning at a time……..
- Get up early and look up and smile - get out of bed and just shout ‘Yes, Yes, Yes!’ with your hand pumping the air.
- Have gratitude for the day ahead – having gratitude in your heart is where the miracles can begin.
- Send everyone love out into that universe – not just family and friends but all the people you will be meeting that day – they’ll pick up on your energy and it will set the tone for productive work, happy solutions and joy.
- Say Affirmations and create Visualizations to connect to your goals and your vision board if you have one to activate your day. Our entire life is a product of our imagination – so shut your eyes and visualize exactly what you want and see yourself receiving and having it. The only reason you do not have what you want is your imagination. Think about what is the best that can happen today? Now, think and visualize it into existence. Take control of your consciousness and focus on what you want. Everything that is real was once imagined. Think of only what you want. See it, feel it, smell it.
- Eat a great nutritious breakfast with juice and lots of water to cleanse your system which all helps to raise your vibration.
- Go and exercise in nature and fresh air if you can and connect to that universal energy and ask ‘What will you have me do today? What will you have me know today? What will you have me be grateful for today?' This is my form of meditation.
- Read and write to get your creative juices flowing by reading and writing some inspired thoughts and words – say them out loud too!
Go off and have a great day!
‘There is no blackboard in the sky on which the Universe has written your purpose or your mission in life. Your purpose is what you say it is. Your mission is the mission you give yourself. Your life will be what you create it as.’ - Neale Donald Walsch