What you see is based on your beliefs.
Change your beliefs and you get a different reality.
You can struggle with a belief system you didn’t know you had.
When you look out into the world you may only see scarcity – others may only see evidence of abundance.
Whatever you focus on you tend to bring into your life.
Most people think of what they are afraid of. This negative fearful repetitive thinking will keep you shutdown and attract the negative situations you are trying to avoid.
However the Law of Attraction teaches we have a choice.
It all begins on the inside.
‘Limits, like fear, are often an illusion.’ - Michael Jordan
Train your mind to see the good in every situation and you will have miraculous successes.
Nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning and it’s your history.......all the things you’ve done in the past interprets what you see.
‘What we see depends mainly on what we look for.’ - John Lubbock
Take 5 action steps every single day in the direction of your dreams.
Your ability to set goals and make plans for their accomplishment is the major skill of success. This ability, developed through practice, will do more to assure your eventual success than anything else you ever learn.
The 20/80 rule says that the first 20% of time you spend planning and organising will often account for 80% of the value of the entire process.
1. First, dare to dream big and decide exactly what you want is the starting point of great success. Put your mind into an abundance mentality and your desires will flow to you. Get very clear and write them all down.
2. Remember you are not your thoughts – you are separate from your thoughts. This will help nudge you in the right direction.
3. Generate good thoughts and begin to say and believe ‘you are good enough..........’ Your words carry tremendous power – use them wisely to create what you want. Affirmations can be very powerful said out loud in the present tense of ‘I am’ or ‘I have’.
4. Rebuild your inner software of the subconscious mind to change your life - by thinking about what you want with passion, love, emotion and gratitude.
‘When a person starts feeling the emotions of their future, in that instant, their heart begins to respond very differently.’ – Dr. Joe Dispenza
5. Think of an image that represents the abundance of what you want to create. Visualisation is a very powerful tool to communicate to your subconscious mind that this is what you want. Also create a master vision board so you can look at it daily/regularly to project it into your reality.
Your inner most beliefs and thoughts create your outer reality. Exercise, good nutritious food, meditation, great sleep, surrounding yourself with people you love, work you love, will obviously all add to this in a positive way.
The quality of your mindset, daily habits and ability to be grateful determines the quality of your life.
So create your own personal success in life and dare to dream big dreams and bring the illusion into reality by taking massive action.
Remember we are a spiritual beings having a human experience.
The subconscious mind has the power to help you supercharge your future through positively charged suggestions.
‘Find acceptance within yourself.’ - Dr. Mike Dow