Life is much more magical, mysterious and grander than we are educated to believe. So open yourself up and get connected to the inner flow of life.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So connect to your spiritual power.
Connect to your spiritual guides.
Connect with something greater than yourself.
There is an invincible energy force everywhere that is made up of infinite possibilities and we draw from it through our beliefs and expectations. This energy is limitless, abundant and gives unlimited guidance - we just have to be open and ready and believe in this transformative spiritual life force.
In order to attain success, fulfilment and happiness it is important to embrace your spiritual power. It comes from the core of who you are and reflects all that you are meant to be.
‘Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.’ - Confucius
No matter where you are in life, you will not truly understand real power until you have combined this with your spiritual power which allows you to attain balance and harmony in your life.
Our connection to spirit is primarily a felt experience – that’s why
setting aside quiet time for meditation or mindfulness is a great way to establish a strong spiritual practice and will improve your health and wellbeing.
Meditation unlocks the truth. Just 15 minutes a day can change your life.
However, remember a good nights sleep is a form of meditation too.
‘Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.’ - John Lennon
The mind, body and spirit are all connected so if you look after your body you automatically increase your spiritual and mental health too.
Here are a further 8 ways to embrace your spiritual power:
1. As you begin your spiritual practice – look out for signs and synchronicities that give you a wink from the universe to encourage you on your seekers path.
2. Or write the universe a letter and request help and thank her for her guidance and then take action.
3. Attend workshops, classes and retreats and get together with other like minded seekers and connect to your tribe which can give you a sense of belonging, security and community on your seekers journey. Focus on giving time and energy which enhances your spiritual well-being.
4. Trust your gut – whatever fuels your interest, resonates with your heart and feeds your soul – just do it!
5. Become a life long learner – education and learning new skills will enhance your spiritual power.
6. Another way of feeding your soul is to have a good nutritious diet with lots of mineral water to flush your system and keep your energy levels high.
‘Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.’― Albert Einstein
Once you accept the important role food plays in your life – why wouldn’t you look after yourself this way?
Remember the body keeps score and always wins.
So what nourishes your body nourishes your soul.
Do all of this because you love yourself. Self-love is a huge part of a spiritual practice.
7. Lots of fun exercise out in nature can be a great way to start your day.
‘Joy is one of the five noble emotions and laughter is its language.’ - Deepak Chopra
Walking on the grass in bare feet and hugging a tree can be a great way to get that spiritual connection with the earth. We are part of this great abundance of nature so enjoy it’s beauty by seeing and feeling it.
I walk in nature for @30 minutes every day and have learnt that nature improves my peace of mind, my sense of wellbeing and my connection with the natural world. I absolutely love it and it has become an essential part of my day.
Do this because you love yourself and you create your own happiness.
8. Gratitude and forgiveness play a powerful role in a daily spiritual practice with affirmations and visualisations to help co-create your future and release you from old patterns of limiting beliefs. The mind likes repetition.
How you spend your time defines who you are and everything you do impacts on your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual life.
'This life is too short for our souls' - Goethe