‘Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.’ - Rumi
It's time to become the creator of your own destiny.
You are the creator.
You have the power to do anything you want to do.
The second we accept that our life is entirely in our hands, and we accept that nobody's going to come and save us, then we take back the power to create everything we could ever dream of in our lives.
Creating a broader vision is the first step to manifesting your ideal life.
So make your goals so big and inspiring that they make your problems seem insignificant by comparison.
We are limited not by our abilities but by our vision.
So get excited about your vision
You are here to live an extraordinary life
Begin from where you are with what you have
We choose our own beliefs. As soon as you choose to believe you can do it then you can do it! You become what you believe.
‘Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn’t mean he lacks vision.’ - Stevie Wonder
Life is a creation - a gift we can build and shape and alter as we please. All visions become reality as a result of three factors: creativity, perseverance, and actions.
‘Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.’ – George Bernard Shaw
As quantum physics has proven – it is you who are responsible for any outcomes you are experiencing in your life because the better you feel – the more you allow.
How profoundly empowering is that?
Quantum physics informs us that each observer sees her/his own unique universe independently. So as quoted by celebrated author and futurist Greg Kuhn, "Quantum physics goes on to show us that you create your unique material reality not just through your observations, but more importantly, through your expectations. When you change your beliefs you will change your universe!" So expect the best. Most physicists today believe that the quantum theory is correct - so I list below the way to access through your expectations this quantum physics super power:
1) Sometimes you have to get away to be inspired - silence is necessary to access your own inner wisdom. Meditation is the vehicle that can enable you to do this - start with just 5/10 minutes a day which will connect you to that inner wisdom. The universe wants you to succeed and will guide you if you just ask. Help may not come immediately but when it does, you will receive more than you imagined.
2) Give your subconscious good clear directions! Remember, you are the Director, Producer and Protagonist of your life - your subconscious is the most powerful asset you own – learn to harness its superpower by getting clear about what you want. Our minds are so powerful but we are not taught how to think – learn to think to attract what you want. Remember, everything you want is already yours – the money, the freedom and the empowerment etc, the only thing that’s blocking these coming to you are your own limiting beliefs that are programmed in your subconscious.
3) Through gratitude you can appreciate everything you have now. Gratitude opens the door to more abundance by attracting with a positive vibration.
4) Through affirmations and visualisations you change your feelings and then the outside circumstances will change. The power is from within. Bringing about the desired results in your life is much simpler than most can imagine. Painting a mental image helps you understand what it is you really want. Creative visualisation can assist and empower you to begin consciously and intentionally attracting abundance and happiness into every aspect of your life. Putting your intentions to use initiates action. Your first step may be a leap of faith, but it is with this first step that you prove to yourself your own abilities.
5) The words you say and think carry tremendous vibrational power – so start using powerful, positive affirmations of ‘I am’ and/or ‘I have’ and create the life you would like using these affirmations as a daily practice along with visualizing your future will give this a positive charge. 15 minutes a day can change your life.
6) Love yourself. The more you love yourself – the more you will attract. Self love and approving of yourself are the keys to positive change. Remember, you are perfect and special just the way you are.
7) Collaborate and have positive experiences and fun - if in doubt - go out to play and celebrate any small or big achievements! Woo hoo!
8) Stay fit and healthy - like attracts like and it's good for your body, spirit, soul and energy vibration.
9) Forgiveness can create miracles – so who do you want to forgive? You have to let go, not for them but for you, in order to truly and fully receive abundance in your life.
10) Believe it is an abundant world - our expectations create our world and we can change and improve our expectations. So envision your outcome along the way. Keep your eye on the prize. Don't allow yourself to become distracted or deterred from your goals. Continue to practice the same vision you've always dreamed to be your reality.
11) Be open and aware of life's synchronicities and serendipity - they are there if you are willing to see them. Pay attention to the people you meet along the way. Everyone who comes into your life serves a role and a purpose. Encountering negativity should only reassure you of your own strengths.
I love quantum physics and I've practiced the Law of Attraction most of my life even without realising it as a child. We are all born with this knowledge but it gets ignored in our current education system. Time to change the system because once you realise you have this inner super power you can practice this in a conscious way, your life goes into supercharge and you can create the life you want.
When you master your mind you master your life.
‘Your pain pushes you until your vision pulls you.’
-Michael Bernard Beckwith